Cafe, Catering, Take Away, Restaurant and Pub Insurance




What is Cafe, Catering, Take Away, Restaurant and Pub insurance?

This is a package insurance policy that provides cover for the most common risks facing business in the catering and hospitality businesses including cookery schools.


Coverage can be tailored to the specific needs of each business but commonly cover is included for:

  • Property whether it is owned or leased

  • Kitchen and Dining Equipment

  • Computers and other electronic equipment

  • Other Business Contents

  • Stock (including deterioration of refrigerated items)

  • Cover for any other assets

  • Money on the Premises

  • Fidelity (Employee Dishonesty)

  • Loss of Licence

  • Goods in transit

  • Business Interruption

  • Personal Accident



  • Employers’ Liability

  • Public and products liability

Additional Coverages that can be added

  • Cyber Liability insurance

  • Professional Indemnity

  • Critical Illness or Key worker Insurance

  • Management Liability

Is Catering, Take Away, Restaurant and Pub Insurance compulsory?


Aspects of a Catering, Take Away, Restaurant and Pub Insurance policy are compulsory such as Employer’s Liability and Public/Products liability whereas others provide resilience for the business and allow the business to continue trading if there is an accident or theft.

Where can I get Catering, Take Away, Restaurant and Pub Insurance quote?


Contact us or call 0203 432 0270 and we will talk you through the options.

Forster Cameron Brokers Ltd is an Appointed Representative of TEn Insurance Services Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and entered on the Financial Services Register at by firm reference No: 649748

Forster Cameron Insurance Brokers is registered in England. Company registration number 12784375. Registered address: 29 Lavender Gardens, Enfield, London EN2 0TP.

Privacy & Cookie Policy